Thank you so much for purchasing my ALL IN ONE Preset Collection. With purchasing this collection you have received two options – Lightroom Desktop Presets for desktop version, and Lightroom Mobile Presets for mobile version.
- If a picture is to bright: lower the exposure and shadows
- if a picture is to orange: lower the saturation and luminance of orange untill you get that perfect skin tone (every skin has a different tone, so it is impossible to create presets for every skin tone)
- If any of the colors is too strong: lower the saturation of that color or raise the luminance
HOW TO IMPORT THE MOBILE PRESETS ON PHONE:
- Download the FREE app – ADOBE LIGHTROOM CC
- Download the presets: Use a laptop to download presets
- Transfer presets to your phone: The best option is via email, AirDrop, iCloud Drive, DropBox
- Create Folder: Open the app and create two folders – name one Takeoffwithlove Presets and and the other My Pics. Now import presets to Takeoffwithlove Presets folder. In the file My Pics import photos that you want to edit.
- Apply Presets: In the folder Takeoffwithlove Presets now copy a filter that you want to use. This can be done by clicking on 3 dots at the right upper corner and click COPY SETTINGS. Thereafter, go to the folder My Pictures, click on three dots again and select PASTE SETTINGS.
- Adjust the photo by your own preferences
If PARIS mobile preset doesn’t open on camera roll, just import it in Lightroom mobile app, and it will show and work there. Sometimes DNG files don’t open in camera roll.
And this is it! Use them well and don’t forget to DM me with before and after photos 🙂